Wegovy Interactions With Other Drugs
Wegovy is a medication indicated for use in treating people who need help with chronic weight management. People who might need a Wegovy prescription can use Push Health to connect with a medical provider who can prescribe Wegovy medication for weight loss when appropriate to do so.
- The addition of Wegovy™ in patients treated with insulin has not been evaluated. When initiating Wegovy™, consider reducing the dose of concomitantly administered insulin secretagogues (such as sulfonylureas) or insulin to reduce the risk of hypoglycemia
Do not use Wegovy™ if:
- you or any of your family have ever had a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) or if you have an endocrine system condition called Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2).
- you have had a serious allergic reaction to semaglutide or any of the ingredients in Wegovy™.
- Wegovy™ causes a delay in gastric emptying and has the potential to impact the absorption of concomitantly administered oral medications. Monitor the effects of oral medications concomitantly administered with Wegovy™
Before using Wegovy™, tell your healthcare provider if you have any other medical conditions, including if you:
- have or have had problems with your pancreas or kidneys.
- have type 2 diabetes and a history of diabetic retinopathy.
- have or have had depression, suicidal thoughts, or mental health issues.
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Wegovy™ may harm your unborn baby. You should stop using Wegovy™ 2 months before you plan to become pregnant.
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if Wegovy™ passes into your breast milk.
What to avoid while taking Wegovy
Although Wegovy for weight loss has been proven to be safe, effective, and approved by the FDA, there are still things that are unknown, such as drug interactions. There have not been clinical trials testing Wegovy in combination with Wegovy Where To Buy
- Prescription drugs
- Over-the-counter drugs
- Other products intended for weight loss
- Herbal weight loss products or other supplements
With Wegovy, there may be an increased risk for low blood sugar, especially when taken in combination with any of the above.
When you shouldn’t take Wegovy
Do not take Wegovy if you have a personal or family history of medullary thyroid carcinoma MTC. Buy Wegovy Online
Do not take Wegovy if you have a personal or family history of an endocrine system condition known as Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2.
Do not take Wegovy and tell your healthcare provider if you have ever had medical conditions including:
- acute kidney injury
- thyroid c cell tumors
- chronic renal failure
- underlying renal disease
- acute gallbladder disease
- diabetic retinopathy